Simply Seaweed is a natural supplement containing dried and crushed seaweed. It can be used by both dogs and cats as a dietary supplement and has been proven to improve dental hygiene. Good dental hygiene prevents gum diseases and bad breath.
- Single ingredient
- No additives
- No preservatives
- No chemicals
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Grain free
- Both cat and dog friendly
- Sustainably harvested
- Harvested in Canada, packed in Australia
Ingredients: 100% Ascophyllum nodosum
- If your pet has THYROID PROBLEMS, please seek veterinary advice prior to giving this to your pet as seaweed is naturally high in iodine, a mineral which affects the thyroid.
- We do not recommend feeding Ascophyllum nodosum to dogs and cats under 6 months of age.
- Introduce Simply Seaweed slower than recommended if your pet has a sensitive stomach.
Dosage Guide - For Dental Hygiene
- Cats and Small Dogs (up to 10kg) – 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon daily (1 to 2 pinches daily)
- Medium Dogs (10kg to 25kg) – 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs (25kg to 50kg) – ¼ to ½ teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs (50kg+) – ½ to 1 teaspoon daily
Dosage Guide - For Nutritional Supplementation
- Cats – 1/8 teaspoon daily
- Small Dogs – ¼ teaspoon daily
- Medium Dogs – ½ teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs – 1 teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs – 2 teaspoons daily
To give Simply Seaweed to your pet, simply sprinkle onto or mix in with their food. If you cook their food add Simply Seaweed in afterwards, immediately before serving.